Bee Removal in Orange County, Los Angeles, and all of Southern California
Bee removal in Orange County and other parts of Southern California has long been a problem. Removing and relocating a colony of bees can be extremely difficult, especially if you are resorting to DIY methods. This is why the best way to eliminate bee infestations in your property is to call bee experts.
The Need for Experts
Not all bee removal problems are the same. A proper removal will eliminate the bees and beehive. However, failure to remove all honeycombs can cause a major problem. This is basically why you need experts to do the job.
Our highly trained technicians can tell what phase of the bee infestation cycle you are in using several methods. One of these methods includes observing the flight pattern of the bees which tells the presence of the honeycomb. Take note of the following:
- If the bees are flying around in random patterns as if they are searching for something, there most likely is no honeycomb present. The bees are scouting for a good location to bring the colony.
- If, however, the bees are darting in and out of a gap or opening of a structure like a busy airport or freeway, there is a good chance there is honeycomb present. As a result, there is a high probability that infestation has already occurred.
Below is a breakdown of the cycle of infestation. Read on to see in which phase your bee problem may be. This will help you determine whether it’s time to call for experts for bee removal in Los Angeles and nearby areas.
Bee Infestation Cycle
Bee HiveIt's Crowded In Here
Bee SwarmThe Search Begins
Scout BeesLocation Location Location
New HiveWhat A Great New Place!
Bee Removal: Not Trivial
Bee removal is not an easy task. The treatment method depends on various factors, such as the type of bees and infestation cycle.
- Proper bee removal requires knowing effective application strategies, limitations, and dangers associated with each method.
- Improper destruction of bee colonies can provoke bees and cause them to sting.
- It requires complete removal and destruction, and proper disposal of the beehive to prevent foraging bees from neighboring colonies from moving in.
- It is essential to remove all honeycomb and to plug all holes to keep bees from re-entering the area.
Overall, bee removal is a time-consuming, labor-intensive method that should only be undertaken by professionals. Experienced and well-trained bee experts can do the job best!