The Dangers Of Being Stung, Warranting Bee Removal


The Dangers Of Being Stung, Warranting Bee Removal

If you want to understand just how dangerous it can be if you have bees hanging near your house, then you should understand the possible and guaranteed symptoms that you might suffer from if you were stung. Stings are dangerous, especially if you’re allergic. It makes calling in bee removal all the more necessary. 

How Stings Work

One of the first things you have to understand about bee stings is that they can become a problem if the stinger isn’t removed. You see, wasps can sting you multiple times, but when a bee stings, it leaves its stinger in its victim. The bee dies a bit later but sequentially harms you with its stinger. This means the longer you leave the stinger, the more venom it will pump into your body and, in turn, cause more trouble for you. 

For Minor Reactions

Every one reacts differently to bee stings. If you have little to absolutely no allergic reaction to bees, for example, the worst thing that you might just experience is a sharp stinging and burning reaction to the stung area, as well as some swelling as a result of the sting itself. Once you remove the stinger, you might still experience a little pain afterward, but it should heal with enough time.

Moderate Reactions

For those who might be a bit more vulnerable to stings, you might experience increased symptoms, such as increased and prolonged pain that could last for days. On top of this, you might also experience an increased amount of swelling that could last longer. This pain and swelling could last for well over a week if you’re vulnerable to stings, so exercise some more caution if that’s the case. 

Severe Reactions

There are individuals who are extremely allergic to bees which can lead to a sting or set of stings becoming lethal for them. The venom could affect them, and they could suffer several symptoms, such as: 

  • Skin reactions (hives, itchiness, flushed or pale skin)
  • Difficulty breathing due to the swelling of your throat or tongue
  • weak and rapid or uneven pulse,  
  • dizziness, fainting, or loss of consciousness
  • Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea

These individuals will most likely require medical treatment if they are unfortunate enough to get stung by a bee because they have a 25% to 65% chance of experiencing anaphylactic reaction the next time they’re stung.


Because of the danger of these stings, you can be at great risk of severe harm if you are unfortunate enough to be allergic. Even if you aren’t, you should call in bee removal services if you invite someone over to the house and they wind up being allergic. Or just to be always on the safe side. It’s best for all involved to remove the danger in the most efficient way possible, so few people or none will get hurt in the process.